Monday, April 4, 2011

The Challenge

Someone sent me a link recently to something called a thirty day photo challenge.  I'm always up for a challenge, and Lord knows I have a million pictures so I thought, why not? But in doing some research on these "30 Day Photo Challenges" I realized that there are actually hundreds of them.  All of them have the same premise; post a photo of something with a caption.  But none have the same parameters.  Some ask you to offer facts about yourself and your life, while others stick to the superficial -- tell us your favorite color or your favorite food.  So I'm on a mission to complete 12 of these thirty day challenges. One for every month of the year.  I'm starting with the very first one I was sent and from there I will choose one at random every month.  By the end of this year...you should all know me quite well! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment