Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Eighteen: A picture of your biggest insecurity




This is one I had to really think about.  I don't really have a lot of insecurities, and I never have. I'm sure that makes me seem really egotistical but it's not about having an ego I just simply don't look at myself in an objective way usually.  I'm quite happy with who I am and with where I'm going in life.  There are things I'd like to change about myself certainly but I also recognize that I'm making changes where I can and that some things are just meant to be what they are and I have to accept that.  I'm putting up a picture of this ladder because the only thing I really feel insecure about is succeeding. There are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish and even though I'm moving towards my goals, there is always a fear that I maybe I won't get where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment