Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day Fifteen: A picture of something you want to do before you die.


There are so many things I want to get the chance to do before I leave this Earth.  Write a novel, visit all 50 states (23 so far and counting!), and learn to play "Yesterday" on the guitar are just a few.  But today I'm putting up one of my travel goals.  Something I've always wanted to do is spend a year living in a foriegn country.  I think it would be so great to soak up the culture and language and foods of somewhere else.  And it might make me appriciate America a little more (or not, but either way change is good!).  So here is a picture of London.  I NEED to see London before I die.  And if I could live there for a year too, well, I certainly wouldn't complain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment