Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Five: A picture of your favorite memory



This is a difficult one. First of all, I don't really have a favorite memory. I mean, I've done and seen a lot of really great things with wonderful people. I have great memories of my childhood (though admittedly I don't have pictures of most of those things!) and it would be incredibly hard to choose just ONE favorite memory to post. So I'm uploading two pictures of awesome memories I've made in the past couple of years. The first is of a Paul McCartney concert I saw in Pittsburgh this past August (bonus points that George is in the picture too!) and the second is Aubrey and I at the Wright Patt Air Force Base meeting the TAPS team from Ghosthunters (bonus points because Steve is wicked hot! :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment