Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day Fourteen: A picture of someone you couldn't imagine your life without


This one was a little tough for me too. There are so many people in my life that I wouldn't want to be without. My parents, my siblings, my best friend...but I'm picking Mark.  The past year or so has been a tough one for both of us and if we hadn't been able to lean on each other I'm not sure where we'd be.  Even though sometimes I want to kill him, I'm blessed to have such an amazing friend and support in my life.  He always knows how to make me laugh even when I want to cry and he's always there when I need him (if he remembers to charge his phone!) And...as he always reminds me...he let's me live with him rent free! ;P

Here he is at Fenway Park doing what he does best...drinking and watching sports! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment