Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day Nine: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


There are a few people I could put in this spot.  I thought of Aubrey immediately, and then a few other people but I ultimately decided on my father.  He wins somewhat by default because I've known him the longest!  But also because I'm a total Daddy's girl and always have been.  I can always count on my dad for advice (even though I don't always like it) and a loud opinion! But also for laughs and hugs and support even when I'm being totally crazy.  My father taught me to be strong in my faith, to take things a day at a time, and that if you work hard enough, anything is possible.  Even when he's not around to be supportive of me, I always have the things he taught me to help me make the right decisions. :)  This is a picture of me doing what I do best (being ridiculously cute!) and him doing what he does best (sleeping! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment