Monday, April 4, 2011

Day One: Post a photo of yourself with 15 facts


Facts about me:
1. I have two college degrees.
2. I'm a vegetarian--and no-- I don't miss eating meat.  Exept sushi. And SPAM.
3. My favorite US city is Boston.
4. I have lived in 4 states.
5. I can speak fluent Spanish, though I rarely do.
6. I'm totally addicted to sweet & sour twizzlers.
7. I have to listen to at least 3 hours of music a day. If I don't...I get seriously cranky.
8. I can't stand poor grammar and text speak.
9. I love avocados. And almonds.
10. I'm terrified of drowning, even though I know how to swim.
11. My favorite reading subject is the Holocaust, and yes, it's ridiculously depressing.
12. I love playing tennis.
13. I think LOST is the best television show in history.
14. I love thunderstorms...the smell, the sound...everything about them.
15. I have two cats and I treat them like my children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment