Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day Seventeen: A picture of something that has had a huge impact on your life recently


This actually goes hand in hand with my last post.  Sir Paul McCartney.  I learned about a year ago about his campaign for Meatless Monday.  The plan is simple: one day a week don't eat meat.  Easy, right?  Well it turned out to be way easier than that for me and I went vegetarian in May of last year.  Being a vegetarian has had a huge impact on my life because I'm a great lover of food and I was very concerned about being restricted.  But instead it's opened up whole new food worlds to me.  Who knew I liked leeks?  I sure didn't.  Besides that it's made me feel healthier, less tired, and have less headaches.  It might not be for everyone, but I'm loving it and I'm glad that Meatless Monday (and Sir Paul) came along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment