Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Twelve: A picture of something you love



There are so many things I could put on here.  Some things that come to mind (other than living beings!) are Earl Grey tea, avocados, vintage things, fat straws, music, animals, British accents, thunderstorms, and records on a rainy day...the list goes on and on.  Since I am a lover of nature and also of the city of Boston I'm using this picture of Boston Commons.  Not only is it a beautiful park, but I also love it because it's sort of a reprieve from the city and I love that about it.  If you walk outside the park you're surrounded by buildings and busses and streets and people rushing from here to there. But once you step inside it's a whole new world.  Things move more slowly, the atmosphere is more relaxed, and it's almost like you're in a whole different city...until you get to the other side that is!   The infamous golden ducks also reside in this park and I remember once walking what felt like miles in the 40 degree, drizzling fall of Boston just to see those stupid ducks.  I didn't love that so much. :P


Bonus picture today is my second favorite place in the whole world: Harvard Yard. I could literally LIVE here :) (Who wants to pay my tuition? :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment