Monday, April 9, 2012

A Smattering of Cute

It's been awhile...and, let's not kid ourselves, it may be another while before I post again.  School has left me tired and drained and without a stitch of time for actually living my life.  BUT  I do have a lot of products to sift through and I have a lot of exciting new life things to share too!  Since I'm being lazy today though (as I need to be up at the crack of dawn to go get my test date for my Nail License!!) here is some kitty love for you. :)


Eoghan likes to sleep like this. His black stripe makes him look like roadkill.

Aoife got a new ball in the mail today. Perfect timing as her birthday is the 21st. She loves it.

She also loves my polish. But she's not getting any of that for her birthday!

This is the kind of silliness I have to deal with.

LUUUUKKKEEE...I AM YOUR FATHER....

Lazy. She's sleeping ON my pillow.

Eoghan being a sweet baby.

Window watching. They love to do this in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment