Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week in Photos

Here we are again...yet another week has gone by! I can't believe how fast time seems to by flying now that I'm looking forward to getting into my career and so many great things are starting to happen for my husband and I.

Here is my week in photos!!

Sunday:

On Sunday I went mini golfing with my husband :)  It's been a long time since we've been and it was nice to be out in the sunshine again.  We also got "Our Idiot Brother" from the library (husbands pick this week!) .  It wasn't awful but it certainly wasn't a continuous laugh fest.  I do love Zooey Deschanel though!


Monday:


Monday I got a book from a friend who is published in it!! It was SO cool to see her name in print. :) She even wrote a little note in the front for me!  I also found out my job is going to pay me for a week of vacation! So I get an extra week work free! Woohoo!



Tuesday:

On Tuesday I got my hotel booked for vacation!! I can't wait to be on the beach again!  My kitty, Eoghan decided he REALLY loved this roll of paper towels and he laid claim to it while I was busy cleaning!  He slept like this for hours. Silly kitty.

Wednesday:

Nothing super exciting happened on Wednesday. It was a busy day at work and when I got home I really just wanted to crash.  I did get to wear my tights though!  I love it when tight weather rolls around again!

Thursday:
On Thursday I helped my sister take her kitty to the vet.  Then I ran a MILLION errands! Then I got to do some prom nails on a friend from work's daughter.  They came out so pretty and she looked amazing at her prom!!  (The design we used is the second on the left of the clear nail at the bottom!)


Friday:
Friday I had to work all day. Lame sauce.  For lunch I had a burrito and when I stuck my plastic fork in this is what happened. Fork fail.  It melted!!  I also got my new engagement ring that my husband and I designed! It's SOO pretty. :)  

Saturday:
 

So today is not over yet and I'm only an hour off of work.  I recently found out how to make my own coffee syrups and I'm obsessed. Already I've made vanilla, almond, and caramel and they taste amazing!! (Recipe will be up on my food blog soon!).  I also got some organic avocados the other day and a loaf of Italian bread so I've been cramming avocado toast in my mouth every free chance I get. So yum. :)

Did you all have a wonderful week?

1 comment:

  1. yay my book is famous! This is a great idea to post about your week. Although mine would be read a book for uni... did an exam... read another book lol

    ReplyDelete