Sunday, June 10, 2012

My week in photos: June 3-9

It's time for another week in pictures...and what a week it's been! It's going up a little late today since I've been so tired and busy that I haven't been able to do it!! Here we go...





Sunday we had just gotten home from the beach. It feels like years ago though! I cleaned out my suitcase and as soon as it was empty Aoife made it into her personal sleeping spot. Silly kitty.











Also on Sunday my husband and I did some shopping. I got a bunch of cute new clothes for work and a new iPhone.  We played with Siri to see what she was like!  :)











On Monday I went to my new job place to fill out some papers and get started!! I was so excited to start my first job as a nail tech!




Tuesday I started work.  I worked 9-5 which was actually a short shift!! I learned the salon/spa's technique for a manicure and then did a few people's nails. It was a busy day for me and I learned A LOT!



Wednesday was a SUPER long day.  I'll be working in 10 or 12 hour shifts when I start work so I did a ten hour day.  I learned the pedicure technique and spent a majority of the day testing out my skills on people.  By the time I went home my back and arms were KILLING me. I got my Klout perk in the mail (shown at left) and it's perfect timing!!




Thursday was a ten hour day as well and I had a FULLY booked schedule. I shoveled my lunch down in about five minutes while I soaked clients.  And I chugged a TON of coffee! But it went by really fast and I made some tips! :)



Friday I had another hella long day at work. But my sister came in and brought my niece so that brightened my day up!!  After work I did some hunting to see how I can use my new license to get some sweet new polishes, like the China Glaze Neons!!







Saturday my sister brought over her little girls and we went to the pool.  It was a good day to do it since it was so hot but the water was still pretty cold!  We ate some pizza and then my husband and I FINALLY got around to getting some groceries (it's been a month! :/)  










How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. love these roundups - and what a great memory store for the future too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete