Saturday, November 17, 2012

In My Bag...



Yesterday, a photo challenge asked me what was in my bag.  I didn't clean out my whole purse...I'd need A LOT more pics for that!  Instead I took a pic of what's in my "to-go" bag. Which is the bag I move from purse to purse along with my wallet...when I'm in a hurry.  It has all the things I use most inside. :)  So what are they....starting near the top...here we go:

1. Dr. Cleangreen's organic, natural hand sanitizer.  A MUST during the winter. I work with people all day long and I DO NOT want to get sick!! I love that this also moisturises.

2. Stella McCartney Perfume Rollerball. Signature scent. Love this stuff.

3. Tokidoki mints. Unfortunately they don't make these anymore. :( But I can always refill the box!!

4. Aveda Blue Oil. Great for when I feel a migraine coming on.

5. Ola! Granola  in Vanilla Almond. Not only is this  a great snack if I get hungry during the day, but it's also way easy to add to things like oatmeal and yogurt on the go!

6. 21 Drops 09 Focus Oil.  fuses the 100% natural essential oils of Rosemary Leaf Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, and Frankincense Resin Oil to promote concentration, precision and efficiency.  21 Drops has a whole range of these for uplifting, headache relief and even sleep. I'd love to try 11 De-stress!!

7.  Doctor T's Supergoop Sunscreen. I always ALWAYS have sunscreen on hand. Just in case.

8. Dagoba lipbalm.  I literally have NO loyalty to lip balms. I have hundreds and that's not an exaggeration.  I like this one mostly for the name!  But it also smells great, works well and is natural.

9. iPod and earbuds. You know...for my music obsession...

10. Keihl's Creme de Corps body cream. Works great and smells fabulous. In the summer months I carry a lighter moisturizer.

11. Benefit Benetint Pocketpal.  Easy tint for cheeks and lips and a simple clear gloss.

12. Benefit Some-Kind-A-Gorgeous compact.  I like this cream formula better than the standard powders.  I don't like for my face to be too matte.

13.  Barry M Intense Waterproof eyeliner.  LOVE this.  It's a pencil so it's super easy to apply but it doesn't smudge or melt off my face during the day. I carry one around for touch-ups or day to night looks in a pinch.

So...what's in YOUR bag?

2 comments:

  1. I spy a Barry M eyeliner, I wonder who introduced you to them :P I think I need to try the Blue Oil or 21 Drops stuff as I suffer from migraines alot and this can only help now I will be starting work again (and it's long hours too!) I find that some of the ones over here arn't too great for helping though which is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 21 drops has a formula for headaches as well. I haven't tried it but I find that most of them are similar. They do have a specific application so maybe that's part of the issue?

      Delete