Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Eco Emi Box



It's time for another Eco Emi box.  This one came really late in the month which is why I'm reviewing it so late.  It was pretty worth the wait though! I love these Eco Emi boxes. They rarely disappoint.  So what was in this months box?  Well here we go!!



We'll start with the edible stuff.  There was a Madagascar Pink Pepper and Citrus chocolate bar, two Yogi bags of tea and a Linwoods Flaxseed, Cocoa, and Berries supplement.   The chocolate bar was pretty good. It has a slightly spicy undertone to it and a light fruity taste.  It's not super sweet which I liked but I did think the citrus sort of overpowered the chocolate a bit.  I don't think I'd buy another of them but I'd be open to other flavours from the brand.
I love the Yogi teas. I've tried them in the past and nearly all of them are delicous.  The bedtime one was especially nice with some raw honey. :) They also have neat little sayings on the tags.

There was also a Million Year Mud mask which I'm excited about. I LOVE masks!  A Hugo shampoo which smells amazing and a Wine County organic lip tint. Haven't tried any of these yet but I'll keep you upated!



Last was this little box of goodies!  There's a White Camellia bath bar by Aubrey.  This bar smells delicous! It's fresh and floral.  There's a Pink Gold eyeshadow by The All Natural Face.  It's a really pretty pink with gold shimmer. The gold isn't super apparent on your skin but it has a nice shimmer to it overall.  Last is a Mandarin Body Butter by Lisa Ann skincare. It smells fruity and fresh and feels amazing on your skin. It's really perfect for winter.  

All in all it was an excellent box! Aoife was MIA when it came since it was so late but she'll be around for our first Glossy Box later this week! :)

Thanks for following! Have you tried any of these products?



1 comment:

  1. I got a Hugo Naturals lotion in a Blissmobox a few months back in the sweet orange scent and it smells yummy! Definitely be interested in hearing how you like the shampoo.

    When it comes to eco-friendly products, I'm a major fan of Yuzen box (it's like a spa in a box every time!). While Eco Emi looks interesting, I haven't been compelled to buy it yet.

    ReplyDelete