Friday, November 1, 2013

Sick Day

Thing I do when I'm sick:

  
Drink fancy coffee from my Keurig out of various Disney mugs.


  
Snuggle up with fat, fuzzy kitties.


Watch the entire series of The Office....on marathon. 


Eat random food off of a tray.  Everything tastes better on a tray, right?  

My random quick lunch today has: Butternut Squash soup, Go Veggie! Cheddar Cheese grilled cheese sandwich (on wheat), Gingerale, Chinese crunchy noodles and Indian spiced roasted Chick Peas (an odd but yum combination) and Lucy's vegan chocolate chip cookies.  

Lots of this came from a vegan swap which I'll be updating you with later in the week but I want to highlight that these cookies are made of garbanzo bean flour and THEY. ARE. DELICOUS. Vegan, gluten, nut and dairy free and SO YUM.

And now I must return to Scranton, PA. I hope everyone is having a good Friday and the rest of you aren't sickies like me!! :)




1 comment:

  1. We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in www.mytaste.com/ . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top Blog list!! Great recipes!! We will feature your blog so that people and our 3million users worldwide will see it on our site and we will make a lot of shout out about your recipes on our fanpages.

    To join just add your blog's url and email address to this link http://www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!The World deserves to know how great a cook you are.

    *full information will be sent to your facebook&email*

    -Ricky
    info@mytaste.com

    ReplyDelete